Skip to main content

Featured Post

House of Spooks ~ Halloween Special

Hey guys. Happy Halloween! I'm super proud of this story, I just love how it turned out, and I hope you guys enjoy it too. I just give a really quick thank you to my awesome neighbors for letting me shot in this old house on their land. ❤️ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Any aces?" "Nope, go fish." "Hey, Em! You ready to go?" Emerson asked as she and Candy walked into the kitchen. Emily turned in her seat, "Emerson, I already told you, you're fourteen years old I'm sixteen years old. I'm not taking you trick-or-treating." "But Emily, Candy is still thirteen. This is her last chance to go out on Halloween, but her mom said she could only go if I went with her, and Mom said I can only go if you go!" Emerson argued. "Yeah, but Janet and I have plans." Emily replied. 'Where you going to play 'Go Fis

Nose in a Book ~ A Photo Shoot



Hello everyone! It's Taryn here. Belle is my favorite Disney princess so obviously I was super excited when the live action one came out. Sadly I haven't seen it yet because our theater is closed. :( But I was inspired to do a Belle inspired photo shoot.
Hope you like it as much as I do! :)






"Huh?"


"I wonder what's over there."


"I'll just tuck my book in here."






OK time for more reading.






"Um... What's up with my shoe..."



















*****************************
Yeah. So that's it.The poofy, yellow dress isn't really my style but it was still fun to wear! :)
Thanks for reading!


~ Taryn

Comments

  1. Beautiful pictures! Love the costumes! Very creative!

    Diamond
    worldofagdolls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The Human's grandma had some scraps of fabric so we made the dresses ourselves. :) I'm glad you like it!
      ~ Taryn

      Delete
  2. These pictures are super pretty! And I LOVE that title!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. My. Goodness. This is quite possible one of the most amazing photo shoots I've ever seen! Did you sew the costumes? They look like they're from Beauty and The beast, so if they are..
    THAT IS SOOO AWESOME!
    Keep up the good work, I love all your posts!
    ~Sam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really like Beauty and The Beast. Belle is my favorite Disney princess. Yes. Well, The Human made them actually. Thank you. I'm so glad you like reading our posts! :D
      ~ Taryn

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts