Skip to main content

Featured Post

House of Spooks ~ Halloween Special

Hey guys. Happy Halloween! I'm super proud of this story, I just love how it turned out, and I hope you guys enjoy it too. I just give a really quick thank you to my awesome neighbors for letting me shot in this old house on their land. ❤️ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Any aces?" "Nope, go fish." "Hey, Em! You ready to go?" Emerson asked as she and Candy walked into the kitchen. Emily turned in her seat, "Emerson, I already told you, you're fourteen years old I'm sixteen years old. I'm not taking you trick-or-treating." "But Emily, Candy is still thirteen. This is her last chance to go out on Halloween, but her mom said she could only go if I went with her, and Mom said I can only go if you go!" Emerson argued. "Yeah, but Janet and I have plans." Emily replied. 'Where you going to play 'Go Fis

Christmas Expectation VS Reality


Taryn will talk in green
Charlie will talk in pink
Claire will talk in purple
All three (at the same time) will talk in white
~ Caroling ~

Expectation


"...Oh, Christmas tree, oh, Christmas tree."


"Whoa, you sing like an angel."


"Yeah, that was amazing!"


"I think we all sounded amazing!"

Reality


"La la la..."
 "What's the next line?" 
"I don't  know!"
"Don't look at me."


"This is stupid. I'm going to bed."


"Um.."
"Ah.."


"Taryn, wait up!"

~ Christmas Baking ~

Expectation


"There we go."


"These cookies turned out perfect, and they smell amazing!"


"Now for a taste..."


"Wow! They taste great too! Christmas baking success!"

Reality


"Oh no! My cookies are burnt!"


"They don't look like they did in the cook book..."


"Well, I guess I made they so I should at least eat one."


"Ew ew ew! Gross! I'm going to be sick!"

~ Presents ~

Expectation


*Gasp*
"Wow!"


"It's the laptop I wanted! Thank you so much, guys!"

Reality


"Whoa! It's.. a..."


"Pair of socks. Thanks."


"I'll put them with the others."

~ Decorating ~

Expectation


"And there."


"Now the house is perfect!"


"It has an amazing colour scheme, and perfect aesthetic." 

Reality


"Finally! I got the tree up!"


"I guess I should decorate the rest of the room... but the tree took so long..."


"Nah. I'll just go have a nap."

The End

Hey, guys! That was super fun to do and I hope you all enjoyed it!
~ The Human
Taryn
Charlie
Claire

Comments

  1. XD XD XD!!! This post is so funny! Those cookies....story of my life. :) The 'laptop' present is really beautifully wrapped!
    ~justAG
    https://justagd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! This totally made my day XD The caroling one sounds like me XD Awesome job!
    - Katie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He he. Great! Yeah, I think all of these sound like me. XD
      ~ The Human

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts